Very often I understand when a woman is moody because I take things like hormones and general life into consideration.
Even though men know the biological reason for a woman’s mood swings, I often feel that they don’t understand in depth why women are a lil moody more often than hardly.
Lemme explain it to you like this:
(This is not something I was taught in a class somewhere. This is based on my experience and other females around me)
• There a 4weeks in a month.
• In those 4weeks, a woman has only one “normal” week.
• The week before her period, her body is changing. Tender breasts, an uncomfortable feeling in her abdomen, etc.
• Then comes the period. 4-7days of pain that you can’t really do much about. How can a person bleed for so many days and not be in pain?
• Then the week after the period. The recovery. The mood swings kick in proper during this time hence the term PMS (Post Menstrual Sydrome)
During all 3 weeks, she has to keep a normal pace in life and still drag a smile around.
• Then there are those normal 7-10days that you just see her glowing all the time.
Would you not be moody if you went through all that? I actually think we handle it well. We could be monsters.
That’s just something I’d like you to take into consideration when you come up with these “Women are this & that” theories.
“You Define Your Own PERFECT” – @miss_concept